Vet to Pet Services offers package pricing for our most popular veterinary offerings. Puppy and kitten packages price the cost to get your newest fur family member healthy and up-to-date on all vaccinations. Our annual dog and cat packages cover costs for yearly boosters and preventative care. Packages on surgical procedures including spay, neuter and dental cleanings include all costs and give you our out-the-door prices without adding on additional fees for anesthesia or medication.
Includes 3 exams, all core puppy shots and boosters, 3 fecal exams, dewormer, rabies shot, a free dose of Revolution or Trifexis flea and heartworm preventative with a free puppy starter kit
- Vaccinations include: distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parvovirus, parainfluenza, and rabies
- Add bordetella (kennel cough) for $20
Includes 3 exams, all core kitten shots and boosters, 3 fecal exams, dewormer, rabies shot, a free dose of Revolution or Trifexis flea and heartworm preventative with a free kitten starter kit
- Vaccinations include: rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, panleukopenia, and rabies
- Feline Leukemia: $28 each (initial and booster would be $56)
- Feline Leukemia/AIDS test can be added for $50
You will receive a 10% discount on your new puppy or kitten’s spay or neuter with the purchase of a puppy or kitten package!
DOG ANNUAL VISIT
Includes exam, all yearly booster shots, heartworm check with microfilaria screen and fecal examination
- Vaccinations include boosters of distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parvovirus, parainfluenza and rabies
- Add bordatella (kennel cough) booster for $20
CAT ANNUAL VISIT
Includes exam, all yearly booster shots and a fecal examination
- Vaccinations include boosters of : rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, panleukopenia and rabies
- Add feline leukemia: $28 each (initial and booster would be $56)
$93 w/o Feline Leukemia —$117 w/ FeLV
Vet to Pet Services offers surgical packages to meet the needs of all of our clients and their pets. Our tiered pricing system helps you make the best choice for your pet.
SPAY AND NEUTER
Spay/Neuter Package – includes pre-anesthetic medication, anesthesia, and spay or neuter surgery
NEUTER – $85
SPAY – $150 (includes fluids and procedure)
NEUTER – $200 and up (Includes fluids and procedure)
SPAY – $220 and up (includes fluids and procedure)
Please note that canine spays and neuters vary in price according to the size of dog. Additional fees apply for pregnant or in heat animals.
Dental Package – includes pre-anesthetic medication, anesthesia, IV fluids and dental cleaning procedure
** Extractions completed during a dental cleaning will cost an additional $10 – $75 per tooth. X-rays and antibiotics may be recommended **